Friday, December 16, 2016

Week 14: Optimizing Yourself and The Company Pt.2

Hey CSIT 155,
  For today's post I will be discussing my Insights from my Facebook Page KyleeMUA.

 So when I checked my insights for my Facebook page, I noticed that my engagement went down by 1 view in all places. This is probably because I haven't been as active as I used to be with the page. It is a sample business page. I enjoy using Facebook to get my business or creations out there. A lot of my friends and family liked my page. I haven't posted in over a week so that doesn't help my engagements and views.
 That is something I need to work on in the future when I create my real business page for my beauty community. I love the work I put into posting my content. I have not had very many views or likes on my posts. That is something that changed.


No comments:

Post a Comment