Monday, September 26, 2016

Week 3b: Sites I Use Often

Hey y'all welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to talk about a couple websites that I use frequently and feel are designed well and easy to navigate.

  MorpheBrushes
https://www.morphebrushes.com/

   This site is effective because it is well designed and easy to navigate. The site is clean and organized, not to cluttered. I feel like this site is a great example of what a site design should be. The clean lines and the color scheme is very professional.
   This site keeps me coming back because I love the products and the owner Linda is amazing and really cares about her customers. I feel that this site's navigate is very easy to do. I know that when browsing the site, I can see exactly what I am looking for just by clicking the site buttons.
   The only thing I feel that could be improved is the all their affiliates that are not shown. They have so many beauty bloggers and youtubers that have raved about them but only show a couple.


 DevonneByDemi
http://devonnebydemi.com/

  I love DevonneByDemi's website. It's so easy to navigate and it right to the point. It shows you what  the products are and how much it is. They have their social media right there where you can see it. This is a skincare system developed by Demi Lovato. They show result pictures by actual DevonneByDemi users.
   I keep going back because the products work and I love the site layout. Clean, simple, and easy to navigate through. The site is catchy and very pretty, almost delicate. I love the site to see the result pictures to see how my results differ or are similar to other users.
  I cannot find anything that I would improve on this site. I think they did a great job with the site design.



I commented on the lovely blogs of:
Sandra Lee Vaniglia
Sherri Moore
Jennette Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment