Sunday, November 20, 2016

Week 11: Using Other Social Media Tools Part 1

Hey CSIT 155,
  In today's post I will be discussing 4 other social media tools that I feel can help me grow my business.

1. Google+
  I feel as though Google+ is a great way to gain customers and encourage customers to share their experience with others as well as myself. This is a great way to get the word out about my YouTube channel and any other social media. I can create and join circles according to the beauty industry. For example: I could create a makeup artist circle for makeup artists in my area. I could join the beauty blogger/vlogger community.

2. LinkedIn
  LinkedIn is a great way for my business to gain other customers and to connect to other artists around me on a business level. If I need advice or wish to connect with other makeup artists around me this is a great place to find them. I would use this to make business connections.

3. Yelp
   I would use Yelp for sure. I would use Yelp for my customers and their experience with me. This would help me see if I am doing a great job and if people would recommend my service or if I need to improve in some aspects. This is a great tool for my business and it gives my clients a voice and lets them know that their voice is being heard.

4. Groupon
 I would use Groupon during for special occasions: weddings, homecoming, prom, military balls, etc.. This is a great way to give customers an amazing deal for a group or if you are just wanting it for yourself. I would probably put out a coupon or discount that gives you either a percentage off or a price that is less than what it would be without the coupon.

The way I would integrate them into my strategy would be to post about it on all my social media platforms and in email newsletters. I would tell all my customers and followers about the great savings deals I have on groupon, tell them to leave a review on Yelp, have them connect with me on LinkedIn and Google+.

No comments:

Post a Comment